How to Fund ?
Planning your CSR project:
CSIR-NCL accepts project/program based funding.
The choice of project typically depends on:
- The key objectives laid out in the CSR Policy of the Company
- The impact desired by the Company via its CSR program
- The visibility the company seeks amongst its stake holders
Please note that CSR projects
- Cannot include activities that are undertaken in the pursuance of normal course of business of a company.
- Cannot be exclusively for the benefit of the employees of the company or their family members.
Reporting on CSR projects and impact monitoring
CSIR-NCL will provide periodic reports to help Companies meet their annual reporting requirements under CSR rules. The reports shall include:
- Activities undertaken
- Utilization of funds/financial report against planned budget
- Impact of activities undertaken against pre-decided goals.
Acknowledgement and gratitude to the sponsors for their support shall be expressed in a periodic manner via events, media coverage etc.
This will be to project the impact and result of the CSR projects to the public.
How to fund CSIR-NCL projects?
Please reach out to the contact person listed below to explore suitable research activities and other projects to support.
Head, Technology Management Group
National Chemical Laboratory
Dr. Homi Bhabha Road
Phone number: 020 25902638 / 25902125
Email : Show Email