- NCL, India is a research, development and consulting organization with
a focus on chemistry and chemical engineering. It has a successful record
of research partnership with industry.
- NCL belongs to the family of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research
(CSIR), the largest chain of public funded research organization in world.
- NCL's human resources comprise of over 1000 people of which 350 are scientist,
110 are technical staff with advanced degrees in science, technology or engineering.
- Over 400+ students pursue their doctoral research leading to Ph.D degree.
- Over 400+ research papers in international journals.
- Over 70+ Indian and foreign patents granted to NCL